Is your Business Website Mobile Friendly?
One of the biggest questions that businesses are pondering with today - How do you make your website look as awesome on mobile phones as it looks on the desktop? Is that even possible?
Well, yes, it’s possible – Responsive Web Design!
The thought behind responsive web design is to enable people surfing from different devices (mobile phones, tablets, desktops, etc.) redeem the same site experience that business desired to provide.
In simple words, Responsive web design means making websites that can adapt to the size of the visitor’s viewport. The goal is to offer visitors an optimal experience regardless of where they access your website. Primary benefit involves quick site load time and users don’t need to manually resize anything to view content.
Key elements of Responsive design
- No horizontal scrolling.
- Readable content without zooming
- Enough space for tap targets
Three interesting facts of Responsive design
- In 2017, the mobile share of total digital minutes in the United States is 65%*
- Mobile devices are projected to reach 79% of global internet use by the end of 2018**
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours***
Benefits of Responsive design
- Increase reach to clients and customers on smaller gadgets (tablets and cell phones)
- Easy social media sharing and Faster load time
- A consistent experience that can increase lead generation, sales and conversions
You need to continually invest in digital marketing activities to be able to develop a recycling funnel system that continuously produces results. Walibu can help you design, develop and maintain a responsive website. To Get Started email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away!
Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested in improving the online presence of your business. Our passionate and enthusiastic team will be very happy to help you grow your business. If you have any questions about this let us know!