Importance of Mobile Marketing
Clear messages with easy conversions
Despite the fact that mobiles are surpassing PCs in today world of marketing, and more than half of social media community members are utilizing mobile phone (most likely 33% to 50% of people are utilizing phones to read email messages), a large number of advertisers are ignoring the importance of mobile platforms.
Here are five things you need to take care of when marketing on mobile platform:
- Ensuring Links Work for Mobile – When one sends any email, it’s not something the sender plans beforehand. We need to make sure that the email can be received and viewed through mobile browsers. Before sending any email the sender should verify if the users will be able to navigate easily through the links in their email.
- Know the Target – Know why you’re sending any message or putting any content up for anyone to consume, and know to whom you’re sending it. You can use your email and website metrics to determine which devices your audience uses so that it can help you frame the material in a way that audience can consume it correctly.
- Too Much Text– The usual size of a phone screen is around 4 inches. If there was too much content that require users to scroll too much, there is more probability that they will ignore the email. There are approaches to improve the content within the code that it naturally modifies for the device used by your audience.
- Purpose before Sending a Message – Any message must have a purpose. If it is to get more clients, redeem deals, or enter a contest etc. It is the duty of the sender to ensure that the audience can translate the required action easily to fulfill the purpose of message.
- Clear Calls to Action – Once you know the reason for a message, it's basic that you create clear suggestions to take action. At times you may need to test distinctive CTAs to discover which works best for your targeted audience.
Being aware about such vital device specifics can make a huge improvement on your campaign performance. Trying not to keep away from such insights when your marketing involves mobile platforms can help your business grow faster.
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance or advice on effective utilization of mobile marketing. Our passionate and enthusiastic team will be very happy to help you grow your business. If you have any questions about this or any other marketing let us know!